Emergency Response and Evacuation Exercises are essential and valuable for a range of facilities and organisations. These allow your trained staff and occupants to put their knowledge into practice and receive all-important feedback from our specialists. These exercises can vary to ensure that when an incident does occur, people are kept safe and disaster is avoided.
An emergency response exercise is required for all occupied facilities at intervals not greater than 12 months and must be observed and recorded by a competent person.
Emergency Response Exercises include:
- Fire Evacuations (including stage evacuations for health and aged care)
- Bomb threat and suspicious object response
- White powder or CBRN response
- Lockdown/Hostile Intruder drills
- External and internal emergencies (including business continuity responses)