(Includes PUAFER001 - PUAFER008 Excluding PUAFER003 and PUAFER007)
This course is a skills set made up of individual units.
- PUAFER001 Identify, prevent and report potential workplace emergency situations
- PUAFER002 Ensure facility emergency prevention procedures, systems and processes are implemented
- PUAFER004 Respond to facility emergencies
- PUAFER005 Operate as part of an emergency control organisation
- PUAFER006 Lead an emergency control organisation
- PUAFER008 Confine small emergencies in a facility
Successful completion of this skill set meets the minimum requirements to be qualified and act as a Fire Safety Officer (NSW Healthcare Policy Directive PD2010_024).
This course runs approximately 2 days face to face with no pre-course requirement.
$795 AUD This course is only offered for private group bookings, to make a booking inquiry please contact us.
2 Days (approx.)
UNIT BEING DELIVERED
The following unit(s) will be awarded to successful participants in this course. The certificate will be issued by Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909.
PUAFER001 Identify, prevent and report facility emergency situations
PUAFER002 Ensure facility emergency prevention procedures, systems and processes are implemented
PUAFER004 Respond to facility emergencies
PUAFER005 Operate as part of an emergency control organisation
PUAFER006 Lead an emergency control organisation
PUAFER008 Confine small emergencies in a facility
To view full unit details please visit training.gov.au
This course will be delivered in the workplace or at ACTWell First Aid & Training Canberra’s training facility.
COURSE DURATION (face to face)
• Face to face – 2 days full face to face course
PROVIDER OF TRAINING AND ASSESSMENT
This course is delivered and assessed by ACTWell First Aid & Training in partnership and under the auspice of Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909.
WORK PLACEMENT ARRANGEMENTS
No work placement will be required as part of this course
LEARNERS RIGHTS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND SUPPORT, INCLUDING COMPLAINTS
Please refer to the student handbook for all details relating to your rights and responsibilities.
COURSE FEES AND PAYMENTS
The fee for this course is $795
Refund and fee protection policy, including cooling-off period – please refer to the student handbook.
Payment Terms – Payment for individual participants is upfront, group booking payment terms are based on agreement between the client and service provider.
Individuals undertaking this course will be expected to complete both written and practical assessment tasks. These are detailed in the sections following.
An individual undertaking this course with Allens Training Pty Ltd will need to demonstrate the following to be eligible for entry:
- Physical fitness to be able to meet the demands of the practical demonstration skills such as using equipment assigned to assist with implementing the workplace emergency procedures and providing assistance to those in need during an evacuation.
- Sufficient English language, literacy, numeracy and visual interpretation skills to successfully complete the course.